Return of the Freshies

E-rock

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so psyched about this weekend, well sunday. Frek I can't wait to play in new snow. If I get in some powder on Sunday, it will be unbelieveable, spring one week, fresh pow the next, man I love this state.

BTW another rockin' thread people gettin' out and having a good time, I love it. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif to you all. Look forward to hearing about in all on Monday and Tuesday and later from the sounds of it for some of you all.

today was great. tomorrow will be greater.

Would that be greater in windspeed, greater in the amount of flat light or greater in the length of lift lines at Meadows?

My nose still tingles from the wind and--despite the tylenol--my head still hurts from this morning's skiing-induced vertigo.

I guess Jack's Woods wasn't so bad when they finally opened it . . .

Gaper Jeffey

"I have to gape and save the world?"

There are several ways in, but my current fav is just to cross Clark creek and take a hard left heading up the spine of the ridge. Thread up thru the trees until you start seeing shots to your right or continue going up until you reach the bowls just above treeline.

I've always been surprised how relatively hordeless this area has been in the past. All things must change, tho.