Need a Job in the Eugene Area

MaideninherPeak

Anyone know of any job openings for a recent M. Phil. graduate who is not opposed to washing dishes, teaching classes, cleaning up after zoo animals or working ouside? I will be in need of an income in March out west but live as far east as you can almost get in the usa. Any leads will be appeciated. Insults and suggestions of cage dancing will be met with disdain. Zenolith also needs a job. Fellow climbers, take care of us unemployed ones and we will employ you in turn! Anyone who can get a job for me and my mountain man will get free homebrew for a month! bigdrink.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any job openings for a recent M. Phil. graduate who is not opposed to washing dishes, teaching classes, cleaning up after zoo animals or working ouside? I will be in need of an income in March out west but live as far east as you can almost get in the usa. Any leads will be appeciated. Insults and suggestions of cage dancing will be met with disdain. Zenolith also needs a job. Fellow climbers, take care of us unemployed ones and we will employ you in turn! Anyone who can get a job for me and my mountain man will get free homebrew for a month! bigdrink.gif
Oregon has the worst unemployment rate in the US.good luck. you can check alot of job listings on line at the unemplyment place. you can find that on line. Good luck smile.gif