Ramblings

Chockstone

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snobody,

I deleted the cookies and recycled my browser with ever attempt. Snobody makes a good nickname for a typo error haha.

Tim, I was able to log in at all times.

The problem is that when I navigated between pages it seems there might have been something corrupt or wrong with my session. Meaning that I could post in some areas and navigate to others and "it seems as if I am logged out" in offending situations.

Also, is it just me or has the ability to edit a comment for a gallery picture been taken away? It used to be possible to edit what you wrote, but now no longer seems possible. Am I missing something? (I'm talking about the rating/comment one makes for someone else's photo, not the caption for one's own photo.)

I'll look into the photo gallery thing.

As far as the cookie problem, I've only experienced in on W2k running IE. In almost every instance shuting down all browser windows has fixed it, with a reboot fixing the other instances. Unfortunately this is a hard problem to diagnose.

I am still having weird behavior on my "work" computer, running Win98 (and I use that term "work" loosely, as you know if you've looked at my log-in history). Multiple windows of cc.com, and erratic performance have been a constant issue for three weeks or maore.