How F'd up is this?

catbirdseat

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WPWF: World Physicist Wrestling Federation

"Hawking! I'm back from the dead to make you my bitch! Not even all the dark matter in the known universe with an applied subatomic bond will stop the shit storm I'm going to unleash on your ass! You'll be seein more billions of stars than Carl Sagan!"

WPWF: World Physicist Wrestling Federation

"Hawking! I'm back from the dead to make you my bitch! Not even all the dark matter in the known universe with an applied subatomic bond will stop the shit storm I'm going to unleash on your ass! You'll be seein more billions of stars than Carl Sagan!"

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

That's messed up if that is what truely happened. Have to comment on Hawking's sense of humor. I saw a "speech he gave" on PBS for Bill Clinton's millenium series from the White House. Besides neat stuff about science, Hawking cracked a few jokes about Clinton and his shenanigans. The corner of his mouth would curl a bit in a little impish smile while Bill sat there with this dumb look on his face. Priceless grin.gif

Another book of his "Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays" is also a good read. thumbs_up.gif