Hubba Hubba Trip Report

catbirdseat

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the road open up to Bridge Creek? Thanks in advance.

Chad

Yes, the road is ploughed as far as Bridge Creek.

I forgot to mention how iceguy and I helped a fellow get his truck out of a ditch in Tumwater canyon. He'd spun out and was up against the snow bank. He didn't have chains or a shovel. We dug him out, but when he tried to move, the truck just moved sideways. There was a nice woman there who had stopped to help. She had sand bags in the bed of her pickup truck. We cut one open and spread sand about under the wheels of the stuck vehicle and thus extracted it just as a State Trooper pulled up. We might have saved the poor guy a ticket or a towing fee.

Is the road open up to Bridge Creek? Thanks in advance.

Chad

Yes, the road is ploughed as far as Bridge Creek.

I forgot to mention how iceguy and I helped a fellow get his truck out of a ditch in Tumwater canyon. He'd spun out and was up against the snow bank. He didn't have chains or a shovel. We dug him out, but when he tried to move, the truck just moved sideways. There was a nice woman there who had stopped to help. She had sand bags in the bed of her pickup truck. We cut one open and spread sand about under the wheels of the stuck vehicle and thus extracted it just as a State Trooper pulled up. We might have saved the poor guy a ticket or a towing fee.

Sheeit. You'll chestbeat about anything, won't you? the_finger.gif