• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Wopper

Speaking of Shit

What do you have next to your toilet for reading material? I have a guide book for the Tetons, the new edition of Runners World and an old Sierra Trading Post catalog. Any preferences while your melting porcelan?

What do you have next to your toilet for reading material? I have a guide book for the Tetons, the new edition of Runners World and an old Sierra Trading Post catalog. Any preferences while your melting porcelan?

my laptop. I like to spray while I spray.

I have a stack of out dated R&I because I can't afford my subscription any more....I think I have read them all and it may be time to leave the advanced rock climbing there.

i eat fiber so i dont spend much time shitting.
the bathroom is the only quiet time I can get.

Touching The Void
read it, barrowed it from tex last year.. what else ya got??

i eat fiber so i dont spend much time shitting.

it seems like a waste of time to spend in the bathroom

thumbs_up.gif

Three or four Calvin and Hobbs cartoon treasuries. And the TIME/LIFE paperback Greatest Achievements of the 20th Century. I like short reads for the shitter cuz I don't spend much time in there.