weekend plans?

kurthicks

Dood, we are so driving seperately to the super secret thinger (if I get off my ass and go) if you guys are going out to Beth's at 4am! Don't step on my head when you get back to the house, K?
No worries there Sister friend grin.gif I'll be quiet as a little mouse wink.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's the super-secret party I'm thinking of - I can't make it either. Have fun without me! wave.gif

It's so secret, they can't even tell you that you've thought of it or not.

yes I'm a little puzzled myself. I *did* get invited to a party but didn't realize it was a secret! cantfocus.gif

if it's the super-secret party I'm thinking of - I can't make it either. Have fun without me! wave.gif

It's so secret, they can't even tell you that you've thought of it or not.

yes I'm a little puzzled myself. I *did* get invited to a party but didn't realize it was a secret! cantfocus.gif

Shhhh...it's so secret, only a few people KNEW it was a secret. The fact that you didn't know it was a secret, means it was elevated to such a secret level the host thought it was too risky to divulge that information to you.

Gonna do a two day traverse from Fin du Monde Peak to Mount Frigante, which received its FA last week (it went at a 10+ on lees. Descent was harsh over nauseating desk sized talus the next day. Loose bits in the morning as ascent was finished in the wee hours by headlamp) shocked.gif

The future is open for climbers with the vision to make these link ups. I mean, the possibilities are endless. Why, for example, the Ephemre-to-Terrible traverse, often discussed over meager brews, is an amazing proposition, sure to give one of the most powerful lines in Quebec laugh.gif

Gaper retards are the only ones using less than 80 meter ropes.

I shamefully admit to using 80m ropes once on da toof. I was able to climb it in one pitch. I was gripped and had to defer to my guide on da rappel since it took us 13 rappels with tied up ropes to get off.

I think it brought a new meaning to the work epic.

Fortunately I did survive.

From this day on I recommend 300 meter ropes to make nice belays and stuff.