Drunk already

HRoark

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On schedule, Trask and I are firmly deposited at Hooters, spraying via wireless internet hook-up and a laptop. Drinks in hand, boobies on the horizon, and a platter of wings as big as a Buick!!! the_finger.gifbigdrink.gifcheeburga_ron.gifthumbs_up.gif

shouldn't you have the drinks and boobs in hand? what good do they do on the horizon?

On schedule, Trask and I are firmly deposited at Hooters, spraying via wireless internet hook-up and a laptop. Drinks in hand, boobies on the horizon, and a platter of wings as big as a Buick!!! the_finger.gifbigdrink.gifcheeburga_ron.gifthumbs_up.gif

shouldn't you have the drinks and boobs in hand? what good do they do on the horizon?

They were walking our way as I was typing...Trask is now nestled comfortably in-between some healthy All-American 38D's. I spilled barbecue sauce on the keyboard, so this might be my last TR update. Plus, it's hard to type with Heather on my lap. evils3d.gif

Shameless Plug:

I've fucking lived on Rolaids since I was old enough to eat pussy and drink beer. Finally took Prilosec and the indigestion is totally gone. I can eat ANYTHING now. Shit ain't cheap, but goddamn, it really works!!!

Any unapealling side effects like oily discharge, mood swings, or dillusional gay sex fantasies?

I thought it was fucking hilarious. yelrotflmao.gif Next best thing to streaming updates. Of course, mebbe it's cuz I had a coupla Black Butte Porter mondos at Red Robin for lunch. bigdrink.gif

Hey jon/timmy, what do you think you could do to the site to bring us streaming video clips of cc.com-ers running amok with wild abandon and engaging in acts of moral depravity?