• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sk

meet Muffy

Kay here is the deal there are about 10 million people I want to see and meet in seatle and I don't have alot of time. so who wants to have a late lunch on sunday?? pub club style???? we need a place and a time thumbs_up.gif and I can't get too drunk because I have to head back to eugene fruit.gif

you buyin?
NO tongue.gif

wtf? you ask for a date then refuse to buy. that is bad according to miss manners. unless you are a crack whore. wave.gifwazzup.gifthe_finger.gif

I SAID PUB CLUB STYLE tongue.gif thats dutch you knob! besides according to my mother you should never accept something from some one that you arn't willing to ummmm goive back too evils3d.gifsmileysex5.gif

well Muffy, your mom has her shit together, which brings me full circle - a BJ and $50 for some suppage w/ trask

I'll reciprocate w/ some excellent cunnilingus.

well Muffy, your mom has her shit together, which brings me full circle - a BJ and $50 for some suppage w/ trask

From her or her mom? I'm confused now.

if we are going to do this kids I need a time and place by 10 pm this eveing fruit.gif

So wheere are you going to be, Seattle or Portland?
Dave please read origianl post where I clearly misspelled seatle wink.gif

pikes street sounds good GDOG grin.gif

ant one else?? caus eif nit lets do that at like 3???

this seems to be a no go as I have not heard a final by 10pm

sorry guys. maybe next time frown.gif

GlacierDog and Thinker I have your #'s I will call when I hit town and maybe we can work something out

cry.gif

Here's a quote for you Muffy:

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."

- - Winnie-the Pooh

wave.gif

Muffy, both Matt and I suggested Andy's Diner, and you suggested 3:00 as a good time. Do You need printed invitations sent out to make it official? What's with this 'sorry guys. maybe next time.'