Need a spray fix? check this bullshit out!

dharmabum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest plentiful bolting at this crag. I can never get my cam placements to be trustworthy. I guess I just put them in for practice because I know if I fall on on that it aint gonna hold. The nut placements are bommer but they seem like they are gonna pop too. I guess I just need to stick to granite and quartz monzo.

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:

Man, those guys are lame. They're posting about routes with drilled pockets and glued on holds, and not taking down quickdraws that have been on a route for two years while some sporto works it. At least nobody's glueing on holds at our crags.

That is something for which we can be thankful. A glimpse of how lost and immoral our Oregon neighbors have become reminds us of why we can be proud that we still have "natural" routes in our mighty Cascades. Wilderness and clean rock, forever and ever, amen.

quote:

Man, those guys are lame. They're posting about routes with drilled pockets and glued on holds, and not taking down quickdraws that have been on a route for two years while some sporto works it. At least nobody's glueing on holds at our crags.

Deception crags? Or are those holds bolted on not glued on? [Roll Eyes]

I never been there. So this is all innuendo. [big Drink]

quote:

That's not one of our crags. It is a canadian crag living in north bend with an expired visa. Please take it with you.

The welcome sign specifically permits epoxy "stabilization" of holds (when I last read it, although it's been a couple of years.....I also remember reeding reel bad grammar and speling errers, which alway catch your eye when they appear on an expensive sign...."Welcome to our futuristic crag. Leave your brain and your conscience back in your car."