lummox

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who's the whitebread?

who ya think? shee-it. skin pigmentation was inbred outta my family vine long time ago. i fukin burn at night. i tan like a marshmallow over the fire: white turns to toasty brown immediately followed by eruption into flames and drips of gooey ooze.

hey I know that sista. I'll be down there in March

then you'll have to check out her new tattoo: 6 inch high wings on her back.

bianca has a mom who is 38 yrs old. kina feels wrong to mess with bianca. but you know. whatever.

btw: she has issues. surprise!

who's the whitebread?

who ya think? shee-it. skin pigmentation was inbred outta my family vine long time ago. i fukin burn at night. i tan like a marshmallow over the fire: white turns to toasty brown immediately followed by eruption into flames and drips of gooey ooze.

i feel your pain. i'm damn near trasluscent. i think my pasty white arse nearly blinded the dude staring at last time i went to a nude beach. probably could use it to land planes at night

this is jared from kona with his first ever rooster fish. fukin a. dude has wired 1000+ lb blue marlin and handlined 300+ lb ahi but still has the stoke for the new species. hell ya. we are somewhere along the coast of the state of jalisco. it was really warm that day. the chop laid down nice in the afternoon.

298323-jared_pezgallo.jpg

298323-jared_pezgallo.jpg.c2ee72c693672cf068bd5e4ca4b5bafd.jpg

in zihuatanejo harbor they hang a lot of sailfish as 'trophies'. sailfish are called 'pez vela' but we call em 'pez verga'. hahahahaha. they are not like what you would call strong fighters usually. but they can go ape shit when ya grab their skinny bill to get the hook out. and with their whippy thin bodies they got pretty good reach into the cockpit. i almost got speared three times on the december trip. we released all the billfish we hooked up. fukin sailfish taste like catfood. and i know this cause i have eaten both. i even ate some in tacos under the palapas in the background of the picture below. sailfish tacos. advertised as 'fish'. the cook only copped to it when confronted.

here are some locals with yet another sacrifice rolleyes.gif

298379-pezvela.jpg

298379-pezvela.thumb.jpg.509aba7cd075d37e5227e9552f39194e.jpg

this is rob in the back of lennys mercury. rob starts his day with coffee and vicodin. you know: for 'pain'. he ends his day with anejo and coke. mostly anejo. you know: for 'pleasure'. he gave me a couple vicodin one day and i had a hard time walking straight for a while. evils3d.gif

rob pretty much kicks ass as a guy to go fishing with.

298389-robinthemercury.jpg

298389-robinthemercury.jpg.3974e7c8ce7002723867273258608eca.jpg

this was my ride into southern mexico. job title: 'boat nigga'. the owner works hard so guys like me can take care of his boat. i usually work 12 to 20 hours each day doing shit when on board. but this trip was pretty leisurely so i got to sleep almost every night. water temp: 84. fukin a we are not in puget sound. and it sure aint bristol bay the_finger.gif

298429-cabo47.jpg

298429-cabo47.jpg.539a27613f90d21bebf10c69cb2cc3d6.jpg

so. now it is january. bianca is in cabo san lucas. jared is probably there too. rob is on his way to costa rica (should be off of el salvador). that boat is in the state of nayrit (bitchin fukin place too). and i am here. and i am cold. and this fukin place smells a little moldy. at least i get to climb some. summer can not come fast enough for me.

hope you all enjoyed the little slide show. wave.gif

today i got an email from those guys in the photos. they are in ixtapa getting ready to go to costa rica. and i thought they had already gone. hahahaha. they are never on time.

they aint seen the 'dancer' i was hangin with. i miss her. i should be there now with her. i hope she aint pregnant again. blush.gif instead i am enoying the hypothermia weather here. tongue.gif