Pub Club 4/23

AlpineK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I did no "calling" of pub club this time, I only gave input... I thought that was allowed, oh master of ceremonies...

I like the Elysian, perhaps because holds a warm place in my heart as the first pub club attended...

Alki is fine too...

Hell, I don't care, as long as it's in Seattle (west seattle, north seattle, capitol hill, whatever)

Ok

You boys and girls are going to have to fight this out on your own tomorrow; as I won't be near a computer.

As I see it we can drink at:

The Alki

good seating, cheap burgers, cheap beer, cool blue collar bar.

The Elesian

Seating? Good Beer, Yuppy exhipster fuck fuck place, Sterile(healthy [Roll Eyes] )

I don't hear anyone talking up the Owl this time so we'll drop it. On the bright side the two choices both have beer! Word up [big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

quote..

What about the elesian (sp?) on capitol hill. It's big enough and is non smoking. We have been to smoking bars lately

What are you some kind of wimp? I'm so healthy la la la.
[Razz]

[/QB]

Smokin' gives ya pneumonia. Makes ya look older though.

out of all the bars i have been in seattle the elysion is the worst.....

i cannot afford to go there.. $4.50 for pints and $9.00 for burgers seems like a waste of money......specially since i am going on a trip next week.......

i think the late night effort to chnage the location is weak.........

i am not a yuppie but a blue collar worker..

back to the drawing board.......

i still think the alki or owl and thistle....anyone ever try to drive up to capital hill.....

if this goes through i am spliting the group and taking the cool people with me to a better bar..........

and i am not whining just telling it how it is........

This is Gaper_#1,

Elysian sounds like it sux butt. Maybe a poll is in order. Only problem is that the rayborbon jerk will use all his avatars to vote for one pub. That might be 20 votes [Eek!] for one person.The Alki is pretty nice.

Gaper_#1 Has spoken. [Cool]

Just got back from AZ and the bouldering was swell, looked at the pub club post and saw,

Alki, no Elysian,Alki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no ElysianAlki, no Elysian

I of course will side with AlpineK on this one an vote for the the blue collar, working man's bar. I also need some burgers and beer!

[chubit][chubit][big Drink][big Drink][chubit][chubit][big Drink][big Drink]

Enough already re: The Evening's Pube Club. DWAYNER DECIDES...IT'S THE ALKI! Now get on with your lives! Snow Lovely: I'm afraid I've had to overrule my unnatural fascination and go with the best option for the masses: cheap beer and burgers are an even more basic instinct. I hope you'll show up anyway! [Razz]

(And though apparently smoke-free, which I think is a big plus, that Alysium place sounds like a drag. (Speaking of "drag", what's up at the Re-Bar tonight, pope?) [laf][laf]

- Dwayner

P.S. Phooey on you punks who called me a "big, whiney boo-hoo baby" the first time the venue fight happened. It's now a weekly occurance!

This is Gaper_#1,

gapertimmy, you can join the new club. See spray category for details. We can meet up for the first time in the icicle soon. Rap bolters are welcome to join.

Gaper_#1 Has spoken. [Cool]