• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dru

Lunch of the Day

Food thread cheeburga_ron.gif

Today: 2x bagel with goat cheese, avocado, mango chutney, Montreal style corned beef and tomato. One bagel is herb & garlic and one is honey raisin confused.gif

cheeburga_ron.gif

Post details of your lunch here. I am always looking for inspiration when making lunch in the morning.

1 can of Tuscan White Bean soup, served at room temp, eaten directly from can

1 brocolli crown, medium size, cooked in bag in microwave

1 apple

1 significant portion of own body.

food for today:

1 plain bagle with a cup of earl gray

in the fridge I have squash sweet potato zuchinie swiss chard carrots and rice all bubbled together (last night) with a ton if tamari will drink water

the contents of your vas deferens and/or nose lining do not count blush.gif

Food thread cheeburga_ron.gif

Today: 2x bagel with goat cheese, avocado, mango chutney, Montreal style corned beef and tomato. One bagel is herb & garlic and one is honey raisin confused.gif

cheeburga_ron.gif

Post details of your lunch here. I am always looking for inspiration when making lunch in the morning.

I forgot to mention the add-ons:

4 liqueur chocolates (2 brandy, 2 irish cream...still working through Xmas chocolate bonanza)

banana

two mandarin oranges

double-shot Americano, black

peppermint Altoids as necessary

laugh.gifcheeburga_ron.gif

should've PMd me. my lunch date bailed mad.gif some of that yummy italian would've been perfect!

the contents of your vas deferens and/or nose lining do not count blush.gif

My ulimate dietary goal is to become a closed system.

Turkey sandwhich with spicy hot mustard on whole wheat with x-sharp white cheddar

small bag Tim's Cascade jalepeno chips

3 fig newtons

1 apple

2 qts water....so far

Well, nobody said you could mention snacks. I had a Snickers bar at about 9:30...and water, lots of water.

A bowl of last Saturday's chicken/squash soup wiht a toasted poppy seed bun. Then a friend just dropped off some home made cinnamon rolls that don't look like they'll see tomorrow!

leftover porkchop from last night, salad, and some leftover spicy donburi. drb, that closed system sounds.......nasty.

PB&J like every friggin day

a granola bar

fruit leather

pretty boring

THAT IS NOT BORING pb&j is not only a staple it is the nector of the GODS grin.gif

pb & j is a last resort if feeling too sleepy or hungover to think of what to make 4 lunch boxing_smiley.gif

pb & j is a last resort if feeling too sleepy or hungover to think of what to make 4 lunch boxing_smiley.gif
I have been known to have pb&j for breakfast lunch and dinner tongue.gif