TR: not smokin weed but lookin like i do

lummox

now the last time i got high (almost) was last month in mexico. my buddies convinced me that i needed a bag a weed. they dont smoke cuz they got random drug testing. i dont drink cuz i am a drunk. we seem to have a decent working relationship. anyway. i got a huge freekin bag a oaxacan ditch weed for twenty bucks off of ruben the taxi cab driver. smoked a couple huge joints. enjoyed the snap crackle pop of the seeds i missed while cleaning that shit in the middle of some poor ass barrio with some drunk mexican cowboys whooping it up with ruben and my drunk friends (i always seem to wind up in these fuked up situations). almost got high. fukin ruben dont know shit about weed imho. went into a stipper club slash whorehouse and couldnt get sprung for none of them wenches while my buddies got more drunk. threw the rest (about 2 fukin ounces) away. fuk it. i dont need that shit no more.

i could pass any gotdamed drug test now. but do my eyes look clear and bright and sober an shit: hell no. they got a touch of sun the other day then wind burned yesterday. and let me tell you that ice cold visine onto a stinging eyeball is a singularly exquisite feeling of 'ow!'.

wtf? i hardly abuse any substances yet i look like a fukin cypress hill groupie. madgo_ron.gifwazzup.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic