Travelocity is good!

marylou

I was just buying my airplane ticket for the Winter OR show online, and I must have gotten a little distracted, because I booked my outbound ticket for the WRONG DAY. I had already paid for my non-refundable tickets when I realized this. Whoopsie!

I called Travelocity in a bit of a panic when I realized what I had done, and they refunded me for my non-refundable ticket (yep, in full) and let me book again. They did so right by me that I felt I should broadcast it. thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may have done right by you on this, but I just tried to book a domestic ticket, and on one leg the software only offered one return trip time for a given day. When the same info was entered in expedia.com, I had the choice of about 5 times that travelocity acted as though they didn't exist.

Much as I hate anything remotely connected to Microsoft, I ended up booking a time with expedia that more fit my needs. Anybody have recommendations for web choices other than these?

You definitely need to pay attention with these web options, because they put in default dates whenever the page gets refreshed. At least they don't let you travel back in time (I tried) grin.gif

I don't have the option to skip OR this time.

FW thanks for the info on the India thing. The lady I got on the phone was not in India, but with say, Dell Tech Support, it depends entirely on time of day.

Many of our jobs are heading to India soon.

You misspelled "Delhi Tech Support" yellaf.gif