• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

Considering that KTK is really nothing more than a pubescent circle jerk, somehow I don't think that would work.

AND AGAIN LIL SCOTTY GETS LEFT OUT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT HAVING FUN.......JELOUSLY MAKES ONE BITTER....TRY A DIFFERENT TACTIC.....

Did I step on you titan ego Ewic?

Get over yourself.

Like I'd want to hang out with a small bunch of delusional adolescents who have the audacity to compare themselves to as great an institution as the Vulgarians.

I have better things to do.

i never compared myself to anyone....must have been someone else....

wasnt aware of my titan ego.....must have misplaced it or something.....

i just like to have fun with my friends......

and the ktk rocked squamish....how was tv this weekend??? did i miss anything good???

This is Gaper_#1,

I like the way this KTK sounds. They seem to know how to travel and have a fun time inviting plenty of others along.

ScottP, you seem to be so passively aggressive all the time here. What you need is a new alpine route sufferfest to mellow your tune. No? Or maybe a big wall aid climb??

I climbed Guye Peak in seige style and had a grand time. How about you?

Gaper_#1 Has spoken. [Cool]

quote:

quote:

quote:

Considering that KTK is really nothing more than a pubescent circle jerk, somehow I don't think that would work.

AND AGAIN LIL SCOTTY GETS LEFT OUT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT HAVING FUN.......JELOUSLY MAKES ONE BITTER....TRY A DIFFERENT TACTIC.....

Did I step on you titan ego Ewic?

Get over yourself.

Like I'd want to hang out with a small bunch of delusional adolescents who have the audacity to compare themselves to as great an institution as the Vulgarians.

I have better things to do.

Scott you're right the Vulgarians probably couldn't party as hard nor climb as well as the KTK [Razz] . No comparison.

quote:

(snip)

i just like to have fun with my friends......

and the ktk rocked squamish....how was tv this weekend??? did i miss anything good???

You forgot to mention your propensity for jumping to conclusions and snapping at the most obvious of trolls.

KTK sounds like fun bunch. I'm glad you had a good time.

quote:

Originally posted by Gaper_#1:

This is Gaper_#1,

I like the way this KTK sounds. They seem to know how to travel and have a fun time inviting plenty of others along.

ScottP, you seem to be so passively aggressive all the time here. What you need is a new alpine route sufferfest to mellow your tune. No? Or maybe a big wall aid climb??

I climbed Guye Peak in seige style and had a grand time. How about you?

Gaper_#1 Has spoken.
[Cool]

You just gotta watch out for that RayBorbon fellow. When you're not looking he might try to bugger ya.

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I thaught ray was a lesbian
[laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf]

Ya a confused one.

Mr. Harpell there is only one escape for you from the curse of scotthood. Change your name to your choice of "Mike Harpell", "Erik Harpell", "Ray Harpell" or "Dru Harpell".

Dats rich you making like a trad badass when everyone that sees your profile realizes you are going to TWU. Straight edge dont get in no KTK! How can you want to be in KTK when you are attending Bible school? [Roll Eyes][Razz]

[ 04-22-2002, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]

One deal with the mounties I've experienced is bad attitude! They think they own the crag and have basically told me so. "No we are taking a class these two routes are ours!" (nobody was at the base even!) Yeah right..Not only teach skills, but teach climbing ettiqute. If a party shows up do your best to share the rock and let them climb something!

I've also seen some mountie top rope set ups and gear anchors that would make John long write a new book entitled "Useless anchors part III". I met some mounties that were obviously flustered/panic ridden on the R.D. route in L-worth (anchored to one nut as I remember) who we helped to the top..... they didn't even say thanks or anything!

This 90 person extravaganza is a joke and just not good for the rest of us! Limit your group size....spread people out, go somewhere obscure with the new folks, and overall be nice to other climbers!

quote:

county jake: read, killer afternoon climbing= the afternoon was verry fun, and we climbed (well i might add). If you need more help with your reading let me know. I'm available for tutoring. Can't help you with your spelling though

IIII DONNNN"T NNEEEEDDDD ANNYYY HELPPPPP WWWWWITTTHH anything.... espeshaly from a Girl who thinks shes a bad ass.... did you notice the emphisis on Girl and not older woman... I'll pee on your tutoring any where not just in the woods.... no one can see you there... I prefer to pee from bridges on the oncoming trafic....