Mountaineers in Leavenworth this weekend

chris_w

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have to drink or smoke heavily into brain mush material.

http://www.bivouac.com/ClubPg.asp?rq=Pg&ClubId=56

A loose organization of Canadian and American mountaineers dedicated to traditional rock climbing and mountaineering. Membership is free and anyone who can drink and shoot their mouth off is probably eligible for membership.

-------------------------------------------------

Members of this club

Drew Brayshaw

Ray Borbon

Mike Adamson

Erik Snyder

and many unknown louts that may remain secret

[ 04-19-2002, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: rayborbon ]

I'm not world class, but I can climb okay... still learning to lead and want to place gear, no problem shooting off my mouth and can even hold my liqure. Think ann rocks, we just got back from a killer afternoon crack climbing at our little in town crag. as far as being hot well you would have to make up your own mind. [Wink][Wink][Wink]

[/QB]

Considering that KTK is really nothing more than a pubescent circle jerk, somehow I don't think that would work.[/QB]

You sure about that? Last weekend's KTK crew was 50/50 boys to girls and at least half in attendance were 35 or older..... [Eek!]

[ 04-21-2002, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: allison ]

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

[QBYou sure about that? Last weekend's KTK crew was 50/50 boys to girls and at least half in attendance were 35 or older.....
[Eek!]
[/QB]

maybe associate members and trainees in waiting, cause there only be 6 official ktk members............

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

[QBYou sure about that? Last weekend's KTK crew was 50/50 boys to girls and at least half in attendance were 35 or older.....
[Eek!]

maybe associate members and trainees in waiting, cause there only be 6 official ktk members............[/QB]

The KTK Splinter Factions on the other hand are numberless.

"Popular Peoples Front For The Liberation of Leavenworth"

"Rap Bolting Canadian Alpine Trads"

"Herb's Our Bud"

"Vantage Environmental Damage Remediation Society And Bolt Hanger Recyclers"

"Kask-ale Trad Klan"

etc.

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:

KTK needs some female members, besides Dru ofcourse.

Considering that KTK is really nothing more than a pubescent circle jerk, somehow I don't think that would work.

Not all girls are so prissy. Some of us actualy like to laugh drink and have fun. Frankly if you hang out with guys who actualy have balls for long enough you learn to chip right in and play with the big boys( not to mention pee in the woods and other lovely things.). Man don't take your self so seriously. I have said it before and will continue to say it until all you boys hear me,,, NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A GIRL WHO WONT GET DIRTY. that includes dirty jokes, dirty drinking and rock climbing.

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Country Jake:

I don't know how killer any of the crack climbs are at the collums, there ok but not killer and I'll drink you under the table any day of the week...

Fat crack isn't a long route, but it is a great practice peice. Beats the gym any day... and as far as drinking me under the table, son, you got alot to learn about older women. [Wink][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

Considering that KTK is really nothing more than a pubescent circle jerk, somehow I don't think that would work.

AND AGAIN LIL SCOTTY GETS LEFT OUT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT HAVING FUN.......JELOUSLY MAKES ONE BITTER....TRY A DIFFERENT TACTIC.....

county jake: read, killer afternoon climbing= the afternoon was verry fun, and we climbed (well i might add). If you need more help with your reading let me know. I'm available for tutoring. Can't help you with your spelling though [Wink]