ouray is in

thelawgoddess

climbed some sick wi4-5 over the past two days. grin.gif

we toproped one in the park (ice arete? or else something right near there; hard to tell since i didn't have the guidemap with me at the time) ... and then went up the road and climbed chopo's chimney in one pitch. really fun stuff!

if anybody's going to be out there next week (or EVER for that matter) and wants to climb let me know. i'm only an hour away ...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, maybe wi4-5 isn't "sick" to most of you ... but it was my first time on anything of that grade so i was pretty happy. i'll try to get on something *more sick* next week. tongue.gif

hey, i met angela at vertical world two summers ago (?) - when she still worked there. she had the coolest earrings. cantfocus.gif don't know if i'll catch her in ouray but i'll keep my eyes open. and i agree - she's a VERY cool chick! thumbs_up.gif

okay, maybe wi4-5 isn't "sick" to most of you ... but it was my first time on anything of that grade so i was pretty happy. i'll try to get on something *more sick* next week. tongue.gif

hey, i met angela at vertical world two summers ago (?) - when she still worked there. she had the coolest earrings. cantfocus.gif don't know if i'll catch her in ouray but i'll keep my eyes open. and i agree - she's a VERY cool chick! thumbs_up.gif

imho wi5 is a serious proposition. kick ass in colorado. thumbs_up.gif

Hey, TLG...If you do see Angela tell her Matt from VW says hi! She is ussualy at the Chicks with Pics gigs...but I think she avoids this place.

lummox and glassgow...take your flexing contest to spray. Yes, WI5 is hard, yes alot of people climb WI5, yes it's all relative, yes Dale soloed Polar Circus before Christmas and is my idol...get over it. bigdrink.gif

• 1 month later...
Go do some longer routes.

My Fav's:

Ribbon

Horsetail

Stairway

Whorehouse

climbed whorehouse hoses on tuesday. beautiful weather; beautiful venue. stairway wasn't looking too fun to do with all the new snow on it. my sunday, wednesday, and today were spent in the ouray ice park. can't get enough of that place! thumbs_up.gif

Go do some longer routes.

My Fav's:

Ribbon

Horsetail

Stairway

Whorehouse

climbed whorehouse hoses on tuesday. beautiful weather; beautiful venue. stairway wasn't looking too fun to do with all the new snow on it. my sunday, wednesday, and today were spent in the ouray ice park. can't get enough of that place! thumbs_up.gif

How's the job hunt going??