Trimming Posts

catbirdseat

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people who want real content use rockclimbing.com.

you way wrong. people who ask noobie questions and chestbeaters who pretend to know the answers use rockclimbing.com. like lamb-one.

A case in point.
ummm who takes their trad rack to the gym?? I go there with my harness ans shoes and chalk bag. there is a reason for this... THEY ARE CLIMBERS> I DON"T WANT MY SHIT STOLEN rolleyes.gif paranoid?? YES

You guys are funny. The post CBS linked was a blatant troll, the guy must buy his line on a 1000m spools to hook 'em from that far away.

your fishing ignorance is high. rolleyes.gif

You know not of what you speak the_finger.gif C'mon down to the south sometime, bedding largemouth in April will just about rip a buzzbait or pig-n-jig to pieces. And the crappie will hit medium-deep trolled plastic grubs like crazy. Freshwater fishin' is good fun. wave.gif

.....Another time I had a friend go psycho and jump off the Vista bridge. I went looking for his put-in spot and found the butts from six Salems he musta smoked before leaping.

Maybe I'll psot a TR about it sometime, I feel better already! cantfocus.gif

Was that Steve Brown the climber? I knew Steve a bit, climbed with him some. Good guy. Was that @1985 or so? He seemed to have the depression gene come and go through him occasionally.

Now about Dwayner.....I agree with Trask. Trask shows up with a sharp verbal stick and repeatedly tries to stick it in peoples eye's. He's still here and Dwayner is gone. Oh the arbitrariallyness of it all.

Trask, soon it may be a "bring back Trask" thread. Except there isn't anybody dumb enough to want it once it happens. So let me take a moment to thank you for adding color and say good-by right now.

Good-Bye dude.

scratchandsniff - eat shit and die beyotch

Trask: It is enough of an indignity to read this phish-phlap and clap-trap. So back at you Sir be yo tch.

Your comment is the kind of sharp-eye-stick gouge I recieve from you, deservely so, for merely agreeing with you: Sir beyotch.

Edited by scratchandsniff

• 2 weeks later...
Your value doesn't even amount to the kunt hairs that fall off my grandmother.

Trask:

Inquiring minds want to know how many of those were you able to count falling off of her during your last visit? Then we can discern the approximate value you allude to. Furthermore, and please do not take this as an affront as I only am interested in your scientific methodology, do you count the ones on your comb, in your teeth, or only those that hit the floor and-or get stuck in the drain? Again, it's only for science and to further mankinds knowledgebase that I ask these important questions.