Accomplish another name or accept a ban?

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dwayner says he isn't coming back as some lowly avatar. It's Dwayner or nothing.

He's too busy training to send that 5.13, he's got no time to posthahaha.gifyellaf.gif

Speaking of Dwayner....I saw him cranking cracks in the Wonderland of Rocks in J.T. about a month ago. Not too shabby! I asked about him being banned and he didn't have much to say about it. He did ask me to post a message to his few buddies who participate in cc.com. Here it is: "sauna sausage" (whatever that means.)

P.S. Hey willy-boy. nice way of judging people you don't know. enjoy your yucks, "master alpinist".

Dwayner says he isn't coming back as some lowly avatar. It's Dwayner or nothing.

He's too busy training to send that 5.13, he's got no time to posthahaha.gifyellaf.gif

Speaking of Dwayner....I saw him cranking cracks in the Wonderland of Rocks in J.T. about a month ago. Not too shabby! I asked about him being banned and he didn't have much to say about it. He did ask me to post a message to his few buddies who participate in cc.com. Here it is: "sauna sausage" (whatever that means.)

P.S. Hey willy-boy. nice way of judging people you don't know. enjoy your yucks, "master alpinist".

Wow Dwayner you're posting up a storm today!

PP bigdrink.gif

Willy: He's too busy training to send that 5.13, he's got no time to posthahaha.gifyellaf.gif

Lord_Bosco: Speaking of Dwayner....I saw him cranking cracks in the Wonderland of Rocks in J.T. about a month ago. Not too shabby! I asked about him being banned and he didn't have much to say about it. He did ask me to post a message to his few buddies who participate in cc.com. Here it is: "sauna sausage" (whatever that means.)

Peter Puget: Wow Dwayner you're posting up a storm today!

PP bigdrink.gif

Mr. Puget: go back to your fascinating rock climbing forum and stare at the screen. I suppose that any day now someone will post something interesting, although it probably won't be you. In the meantime, enjoy your fantasies.

There was nothing judgemental in this comment

Who's actually been thwarted by a ban? yelrotflmao.gif

Thwarted? Probably not. It requires all of about ten minutes to set up a hotmail account and create some stupid character. Banning does cause one to question what..... when the targets of banning seem to be completely arbitrary and when obnoxious little pukes seem immune.....just what in the heck are these monitors thinking? Banning also causes one to reflect on why anybody would want to squander their time offering wisdom, wit and a sense of humor when it seems the mods' unrefined sensibilities do not appreciate such qualities. Yes, it's caused me to want to post about twice a month at most.