• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
cicleclimb

Gotta Swing my Toolz: Gorge Ice?

Any of you Portlanders or gorge dwellers want to tell me there is fat ass ice in the gorge? I have the day off school tommorrow and want to head up there. Any suggestions for where to look even if ice is shitty like I'm expecting? I stopped by Multnomah last night on the way back from Meadows but couldn't see much and was freezing my ass of in 20 degree weather with a stiff wind. I'll prolly head up that way anyway expecting nothing and bring my skis. This winter has been fucking awesome for skiing but shit for climbing in Oregon.

Any of you Portlanders or gorge dwellers want to tell me there is fat ass ice in the gorge?
They're all out climbing it right now yellaf.gif go hit multnomah falls.

hey, before you come here and start cally people dipshits...try looking around before you ask. About 3 or 4 threads have been started on Gorge ice in the last week. yours is yet another. bigdrink.gif

One of those threads was mine from last week. I've been looking all weekend. Just wanted to see of anyone could help ... dipshit grin.gif