So, the Yogean freshy sawga continues

Fejas

Yeah, it snowed... I was watching it come down at 6:30 in the am, right before I passed out new years morning. Partying like rock stars comes close to discribing the evenings events.

So at the crack of noon Red and I decide to go and get our selves some of the blissful yogean snow. In other words go out to the sticks and ski on 8in of wet slush and down a low angle hill to boot.

Now those are some hard ass ski bums if you ask me!

3440hardass-med.jpg

So now we stagger up into the backyard. We think we are really cool by the way... So up the hill we go and Red is having a hard time keeping the vomit from coming up and out his mouth.

3440hillred-med.jpg

Stoping to have a beer we gaze apon the snow covered valley.

3440goathill-med.jpg

Now we did build a decent jump, but Red can't do tricks, and he obviously can't work a camera, because all the pics were blury or I wasn't even in them! He did manage to click off one as we packed up for the intence low angle decent. I was prety scared during the drop in, but once we got down a ways it wasn't so bad.

3440feejeestyle-med.jpg

All and All it was another fine Yogean day... Cheers bigdrink.gif

wave.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spency's butte..tomarow!!

I'd actualy like to cause its still snowing over there, they measured a foot up there earlyer... but atlas I'm headed up to the pass to jib no less... wanna find a place to road gapp it tongue.gif....

MTguide, no avalanch, kickers yes....

I'd actualy like to cause its still snowing over there, they measured a foot up there earlyer... but atlas I'm headed up to the pass to jib no less... wanna find a place to road gapp it tongue.gif....

I was actually thinkng about monday/tues when it is suposed to be mostly over and it will settle to the point where I can maybe stay on top and save my faties that are needed to ski the shit snot snow that will be up there....pics are mandatory...

...what pass are you going up to try to find a gap???

some very nice gap prospects off Hogg Rock on Santiam...

On Will. Ass I am thinking around the tunnel....

i ain't a snow snob - really. to me, EVERY day is a good day to ski ... no matter what mountain i happen to be at!

and i actually do like skiing in slush. slush is fun. but so is fluffy pow.

i ski on rocks, too. sometimes it's really fun! nothing a little tune-up won't cure ... laugh.gif

I know I was just teasin' ya. grin.gif

I was actually thinkng about monday/tues when it is suposed to be mostly over and it will settle to the point where I can maybe stay on top and save my faties that are needed to ski the shit snot snow that will be up there....pics are mandatory...

...what pass are you going up to try to find a gap???

some very nice gap prospects off Hogg Rock on Santiam...

On Will. Ass I am thinking around the tunnel....

Fuji MT up by Waldo... its not big, but its fun... there are a couple of logging roads that go part way up, Its perty steep down twars the douglas MT side... But I'm pissed, both guys who were going with me on saturday, assed out. Then they got pissed at me when they couldn't ride with me up to the resort on sunday, fuckstains anyways... madgo_ron.gif