My trip to Mexico 2 days of climbing many slacking

Chockstone

Brook Alongi, Fred and I made a journey and linked up in the Cuidad. We visited countless museums, cathedrals and markets on the way.

One day was spent with Mario Onate rock climbing at Dinamos State Park just a few minutes outside of Mexico city. We also saw the local Pyramids north of town. One hour on bus and cheap. Thanks to Mario for the ride to Los Dinamos. I recommend trying Marlon Brando a 5.9+ fingers, hands, fist to offwidth or chimney vert on basalt with some elevation and smog.

We stayed with Joachin Canchola Limon since we didnt exaclty get the good vibe from Reyes. I have nothing against Reyes though.. Dinners rooms and rides were supplied there. We also had much information from the English speaking Maribel Limon. Nice and very friendly people. We stayed at the hut to acclimatize for a while. Unfortunately Fred was not able to make it to the top :-(

Then off to Puebla and some time in Veracruz at the shore of the Gulf of Mexico. Mexico City is garbagelike but many other towns and cities are more worth visiting to me.

The cultural and lifestyle experiences made for a fun vacation.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic