Donations: Support CascadeClimbers

gapertimmy

For the past year we have been accepting donations to help run the site. We have taken in about $500 in the past year alone, thank you! I wanted to make this post so you know the costs that go into running the site. We pay around $80 a month for hosting, and this is going up every month as the site becomes more popular, and the spray load increases.

Fortunately our sponsors help offset the hosting costs at this time. I want to say a big thank you to them, and ask all of you to think locally when you go out and buy gear.

Each year, we also shell out the following for the boards:

Software Licensing: Infopop Message Board = $125 per year

Photo Gallery License/Upgrades: PhotoPost: $39 Per Year

And recently I have paid for a few other custom modifications totalling around $150

On top of this, we use donations to the site to finance gatherings such as supplying beer at Jon's sausage fest, a keg at rope-up leavenoworth, and of course the BBQ at smiffy tuft fest.

You guys/gals make this place tick with your TR's and your donations, and I want to thank you all.

If you feel so inclined click on the Donate link in the top bar, or in the sidebar and help out a bit. Or if you would like to support the site in another way... writing a tr, a special photo gallery, whatever, let us know.

We have a new donation system that allows you to donate for 6 or 12 months. By donating you get the shaka next to your name, year long donors get a set of cc.com stickers. Also, donors have the option of turning off the sidebar and the hot deal advertisements.

I have done my best to grandfather in last years donors... if for some reason I may have forgotten someone please email me climb AHT cascadeclimbers DAHT com

Tim

Donate

Edited by gapertimmy

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic