Home Page: Publishing the Goods

gapertimmy

I harp on this like once a year, so just hear me out. Y'all post a great deal of stuff to this here website, some slope, some spray, but there is some really good info scattered around that is worth keeping around.

Since I'm not on the site all the time *cough*, I often times miss out on some of these great TR's, interesting news tidbits and other things. Thats why I'm asking you the loyal sprayers of cc.com to make sure this stuff doesn't go unnoticed!

We have a content management system that runs the "home page" of the site, and any registered user can publish content to this area... how so you might ask?

Well at the bottom of each post there is a little folder icon, when you hover your mouse over it says PUBLISH. Just click on that, and you can elevate a post, a good one mind you, to the home page.

If you read a great tr, or perhaps some very important access information, please click this button so we can highlight these gems and important news on the home page.

Any ?'s PM me. wave.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...