Employment Opportunity

Andy_Bourne

The American Alpine Institute is seeking a full time assistant registrar to work in the office through September of 2002, with the possibility of a permanent full time job if things work out.

Applicants must have climbing experience, computer skills, be well spoken, and be a nice person. Pay is dependent upon experience.

You won't get rich and the work you'll start out doing isn't very glamorous. But you do get to work around some really cool people and possibly get your foot in the door of the guiding industry if that is something that interests you.

We are located in Bellingham, WA. If you'd like to apply or have any questions, drop me an email at abourne@aai.cc.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:
I'll come fill out my app soon. I have climbed the tooth and GNS before on TR

AHH YES I REMEMBER BOTH OF THOSE TRIPS.....YOU BIVED ON THE 2ND PITCH ON GNS FOR 3 DAZE WHILE BEING PINNED DOWN BY SOME WICKED ASS WEATHER.....

AND THE TOOF WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THAT?!?!?!?! ONLY 3 PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES ON THAT FATEFUL JULY 5.....MORE WEATHER.....