Muffy owns skis

sk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i haven't tried cross country skiing yet, but i plan to one of these days. i know there's a track in telluride and i believe there are some trails as well, but i've got my hands - er, thighs - full with telemark turns right now. i was just giving muffy some shit (and she knows it); i wasn't trying to imply anything "bad"' about cross country skiing. i think anything involving snow is worthwhile and to be enjoyed. well, except for perhaps avalanches ... cantfocus.gif

glad you had fun, muffy! thumbs_up.gifgrin.gifwave.gif

not having kids is even cheaper. tongue.gif
verry true, but once you already have them, you can't realy put them back where they came from... so you might as well enjoy them and do fun things (like hiking and maybe even x-country skiing) with them wink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifgrin.gif

you could sell the little tikes on ebay for a tidy profit and buy lift tickets w/ the extra cash, as well... fruit.gifthumbs_up.gif

-Griz the happy,heartless bastard bigdrink.gif

I supose I could, But I would miss them so much. besides who would make me laugh?? I have to admit I am so very atached to the little things, I would rather keep them, thanks for the idea though wink.gif