Scratched Skis??

Eerie

I'll be honest with everyone. If you are a skier in front of me in a liftline you'd best check your skis afterwards. I scrape my snowboard edge along the backs of skis in front of me in the liftline. I do it cause I enjoy doing it, especially to those expensive looking orange salomons(?).

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest with everyone. If you are a skier in front of me in a liftline you'd best check your skis afterwards. I scrape my snowboard edge along the backs of skis in front of me in the liftline. I do it cause I enjoy doing it, especially to those expensive looking orange salomons(?).

No worries Dawg! when I get off the lift i'll wait for you to make a run and follow you, then pile drive your ass face first into the closest blunt object.... evils3d.gifthe_finger.gif

Holy Fucking Shit!!! I didn't know monkeys could type, let alone use computers!!

Doesn't it SUCK when you're EPIC POWDER DAY gets RUINED when some P.O.S. snowboarder scratches your skis??!! wink.gif

skis are gonna get scratched up just like my snowboard is gonna get scratched up. big frickin deal. if you're gonna get bent all outta shape over it... yellowsleep.gif

go figure. i am a monkey.

I've seen you lurching towards the chair like eegore with your one good leg, flailing desperately to make it up to the loading line. YOU SUCK BOARDER BWAHAHA

and I've seen you Wanna Be Alberto Tomba in tights searching for a lost ski on a powder day. cry.gif

i just don't get why you'd derive any satisfaction from this. sounds like you've got yourself a snowboard inferiority complex. aren't you the same guy who can't get off the lift w/o getting planted on your ass while i ski past and cover you w/snow? just curious

aren't you the same guy who can't get off the lift w/o getting planted on your ass while i ski past and cover you w/snow? just curious
no. not the same person. thanks for playin'.

You wont be able to run your board across mine anyhow, Iz gots tips back there too....

b-rock, there nothing wrong with bitin at a troll once or twice....

aren't you the same guy who can't get off the lift w/o getting planted on your ass while i ski past and cover you w/snow? just curious

What you talking 'bout, I saw your ass planted in the snow after you tripped over your own dreadlocks and baggy pants.

What you talking 'bout, I saw your ass planted in the snow after you tripped over your own dreadlocks and baggy pants.

yelrotflmao.gif that's why those pants for snowboarding have the padded ass and i don't even wanna know about the padded knees! hahaha.gif

Troll? What'chu talkin bout? Looks to me like the only posters on this thread that have been registered longer than me are specialed and D_Parker.

specialed, boy you must have missed the shortbus once again shocked.gif. Lately, I've seen more dreadlocked baggy pant wearing skiers than snowboarders lately. I'll give'em a break since they're just following trends from years past. They can't help it. grin.gif

Troll? What'chu talkin bout? Looks to me like the only posters on this thread that have been registered longer than me are specialed and D_Parker.

Some of us are just lazy.

For a dumb joke:

Whats the difference between a slalom gate and a snow boarder?

The gates got more brains.