SPRAY DOWNTIME: Tonight or Tomorrow Night

gapertimmy

Since the last episode of Average Joe was on last Monday, I don't have anything to do tonight. We will be upgrading the spray system to a new version that contains new horsecock gramelins, as well as even more subliminal messaging that will make you even more addicted to reading this "stuff".

Grab yourself a 6 pack on the way home! wave.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Added a new calendar system that can be used for showing public/private events and birthdays. Along with the calendar we have added finishing touches such as birthday icons next to user's names on their birthday.

Added in an option when viewing a user's profile to ignore this user. Posts from ignored users will still be shown to preserve the flow of a conversation, however the body of ignored user's posts will be set to "You are ignoring this user."

Added a new option to allow users to select from a predefined set of avatars for their picture, similar to the way this is done in UBB.classic and UBB.x.

Polls are entirely rewritten. Polls now can have multiple questions, a start and end time, and other options. Unlike the public beta, in this final release polls are upgraded properly.

Reworked and expanded the search engine, adding many new options including keyword and advance search queries.

"Mark all read" and "my Cookies" (my cookies is key for multiple avatars) is now in "My Home".

Added a new table cell on the postlist page to display the hot topic icons, sticky posts, posts with polls, closed topics, or posts with attachments.

Added a new icon on the postlist screen in the new table cell that helps designate topics that are attached to a calendar event.