Lost: My girlfriend

layton

Lost: My girlfriend

When: While I was away climbing all the time

No questions asked.

These are very very very very hard to come by so I won't beat the utter crap out of you.

(I tried to put my green electrical tape on her, but I think a ring was what would've stayed on longer. Does Metolius sell something like this, I've seen other girls with those things on).

Too bad, I miss her. She's saved my ass many more times than even my yellow alien has!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, I'm in the same fucking boat mate.

Either you can get her back or not, you probably know by now if that's possible. The question you've gotta ask is: If she can't tolerate the climbing and you being away now, are you willing to cut back? There is no other way. For me the answer was no.

You may smooth it over for a while, but eventually the ice will be in phat for two weeks solid (gotta get on it while it's in), then you'll be honed from the 16 consecutive days on ice and you'll get a once in a lifetime invite for a secret FA...which of course you'll have to accept, after that you come home sucessful and rest and celebrate trying to get your head straight from the intensity of the FA, she thinks you're being "distant", the success from the FA leads to an invite to Alaska. You come home after doing a big Alaskan route in a push and find a note on the door and your shit piled in the garage....

Could be for the best in the long run.

As for me, I've got a date Thurs. And I've come to the conclusion that being a 30 yr old ripped climber dude with a graduate degree, making good money, with no kids, no previous marriages, no prison time, and not bad looking to boot, is in pretty high demand among the ladies. bigdrink.gif

willstrickland said:

As for me, I've got a date Thurs. And I've come to the conclusion that being a 30 yr old ripped climber dude with a graduate degree, making good money, with no kids, no previous marriages, no prison time, and not bad looking to boot, is in pretty high demand among the ladies. bigdrink.gif

A date in Fairbanks? I've heard that the odds are good, but the goods are odd. laugh.gif

willstrickland said:

Well, at least you don't have a self image problem. hahaha.gifcantfocus.gif

Geez, I have the same problem. I take off climbing for a week with the guys, and the ex-Man at Home gets all worried.

What I need is someone who cooks, cleans and happily sits my dogs while I'm off climbing in Canada.

yup! damn it, i need a wife!

Geez, I have the same problem. I take off climbing for a week with the guys, and the ex-Man at Home gets all worried.

What I need is someone who cooks, cleans and happily sits my dogs while I'm off climbing in Canada.

yup! damn it, i need a wife!

ME TOO. can I have one that doesn't bitch?? wink.gif

Last time I tried to put a wig on my dog, they both ended up in the front seat trying to kill it. HEY! Why you tryin' to put a snafflehound on my head! Here, let me help you with that! Quick! Get it get it! I got it! Now we gotta tug on it!

Needless to say i had to pull over as I was laughing too hard to drive...