• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

skyclimb said:

Man,

Just got home, foot of light freshies today. Was epic. Still got a shit eatin grin on my face mushsmile.gifthumbs_up.gif

Dude I was there too. SOOO sick.

What were you wearing? I'll look for you up there-- I got solid orange top, solid blue pants-- BigStix 106's, usually my Life-Link bong-pack on (i know people who ski lifts with a pack on are so suck...well it is a long walk to my cabin and I don't wanna do it just for lunch and a toke...and, well, I am so suck)

It was dumping so hard that when we got to my cabin at 1-2am, the access road was up to the bumper of my friends Jeep, 18" had fallen since I cleared the deck off friday night. So I cleared it off, by the time we woke up a 8 another 14" was on the deck.

I saw on the weather station that it snowed 5" in two hours from 11-1.

The bushes on the backside are just getting covered, getting real close to being game.

it has got to be a slice of pizza. using a highly scientific method (placing a magnifying glass over my computer screen) i have come to the conclusion that you have one of those little bungy systems on your tips keeping you in the optimum pizza slice. irrefutable evidence i tell you.

yelrotflmao.gif

. That's the biggest eyesore between Rainier and Shasta.

agreed. 100%

Hoodoo blows

I get this shit all the time, I am at satiam pass is because

#1 the spring time yo-yoing on short gnarl right off the road- I am no climber..I am a lazy skier

#2 it is close to Eugene, and the alternitive Will Ass sucks even worse.

#3 most off, I skied bachelor 50-60 days a year as a kid from 86-94, it was flat then on skinny skis..when I go back I laugh..in a few words I am sick of the flat boring POS.

#4 because Hoodoo sucks, is totally over piced and mismanaged, no one is there and in the end you get more freshies

Yo! DR. Flash..was that directed at me? I don't see how talking to people has anything to do with how new to the game I am?? I am comfused.

hoodoo fanatics remind me of wsu cougar fans.

discuss.

They always choke in the end?

I guess it is just that Bachelor is just too gnarl. wink.gif

Honestly I am just bored of Bachelor, bored of will ass. where else is there without moving?? Skiing is not my life, organic ranching is. It is hard to sell out and start up again expecially when you are a trustifarian living on your familys land.

The weather also sucks at Bachelor..windy lo-vis during the storms, cant see untill you are in the way too tight trees, by that time it is basically flat....then on the clear days the Summit is hardly anything but masive wind blown shit--then there is the drive from town..that sucks ass (you see I bought a cabin at hoodoo for less than my car).