Pub Club

v

Another fun evening of supporting our local breweries was had in Kirkland last night. Sharing in libations and tale tails wereallisonclimber formerly known as captaincavementothetopmtnrngrmattpalpinekDrJspecialedgregwcrazyjzslidecrackaaronjuanitachuckRodeo was appearantly MIA. Mattp will check the official pub club rule book, but we're pretty sure that there is a clause in there that states if you call the pub club, you must attend the pub club. Rodeo, I think you owe Gregw a beer since he came from Sultan, by far the farthest distance traveled. Mattp waited with anticipation to meet trask but he was no where to be found. Informal statistics reveal that only 25% of the pub clubbers were from the eastside, showing amazing support to our eastside friends by fellow cc.comers.

Quote of the night came from allison who said to specialed, "Kurt tells me you're really good". We're not too sure what Kurt thinks specialed is good at, but we're assuming he means climbing.

Kirkland pub club ended about 10:30 and some of the westsiders continued with Pub Club part 2 at Murphy's in Wallingford.

Per Chuck's request and prior recommendation, next week's pub club is at Cooper's on Lake City Way.

[big Drink][big Drink]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a good place? I've never heard of it. Do you mean the Fiddler's Inn? Perhaps it changed names?

Anyway, I don't wanna be surrounded by a bunch of Trekies spouting the lines they memorized from the Holy Grail [hell no] That would suck big time. I mean how would the 1st time lurkers recognize us in that crowd? confused.gif" border="0

Anyway, ooops I said that before. Yeah whatever. Like I said before, the Park Pub kicks ass with 2.50$ pints on Tuesday. I will try to check out this Cottage Inn place and get back to you guys grin.gif" border="0[big Drink][big Drink]grin.gif" border="0 .

Whatever we pick I'd rather not it be the Lucky 7. That place is lame. Did have darts though.

I can't make PC next week so maybe I should keep my trap shut, but...

I'll step up anyhow and suggest the Old Town in old Ballard (Ballard Ave, near Tractor Tavern, Hatties Hat, etc). Good size, good beer, don't expect it'd be crowded on a Tues night, and layout is good for pulling tables together. Food is so-so but hey if you drink enough...