• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Off_White

Christian Thongs for that special lady

Yep, its for real:

3749749_F_tn.jpg

"This uncomfortable undergarment will be a daily reminder to unmarried women to find a husband and a emergency moral reminder to her would-be-suitor. (For use under traditional underwear only.)"

Peter_Puget said:

Thanks OW. Thanks to you I can put my x-mas shopping to bed.

PP bigdrink.gif

Clever double-entendre, PP!

Do they make a male version?

This uncomfortable undergarment will be a daily reminder to unmarried women to find a husband and a emergency moral reminder to her would-be-suitor. (For use under traditional underwear only.)

This product is designed to fit juniors. It fits snug, sizes run small. Please see our size chart for more information.

i see they're watching out for the morals of today's youth.

is this real? not a joke? omfd! this just has to be a joke right?

Funny thing about women's clothing. Take pajamas for instance...first 2-3 months with your new girl, no pj's. All of a sudden there they are, the dreaded pj bottoms, then the panties w/ bottoms, then a nightshirt...all in the name of Winter. I call bullshit! Show up at my place with that shit and you're history sista. Naked women only!

face it, sex sells

whenever I'm choking the chicken I feel like calling my old gf's for some real action. soon as I'm done, the feeling is gone and I remember why I dumped the wenches. it's like the little 'I wanna a cigarette' flash that goes thru my peabrain every now and then. It's just a fleeting thought...don't mean shit.

Trask- just so you know, your ex's probably aren't thinking of you when they're taking care of personal matters. wave.gif

whiskeybreath said:

face it, sex sells

whenever I'm choking the chicken I feel like calling my old gf's for some real action. soon as I'm done, the feeling is gone and I remember why I dumped the wenches. it's like the little 'I wanna a cigarette' flash that goes thru my peabrain every now and then. It's just a fleeting thought...don't mean shit.

Wow. That's the most beautiful, eloquent way I've heard anyone describe their other hand.