Christian Thongs for that special lady

Off_White

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This uncomfortable undergarment will be a daily reminder to unmarried women to find a husband and a emergency moral reminder to her would-be-suitor. (For use under traditional underwear only.)

This product is designed to fit juniors. It fits snug, sizes run small. Please see our size chart for more information.

i see they're watching out for the morals of today's youth.

is this real? not a joke? omfd! this just has to be a joke right?

Funny thing about women's clothing. Take pajamas for instance...first 2-3 months with your new girl, no pj's. All of a sudden there they are, the dreaded pj bottoms, then the panties w/ bottoms, then a nightshirt...all in the name of Winter. I call bullshit! Show up at my place with that shit and you're history sista. Naked women only!

face it, sex sells

whenever I'm choking the chicken I feel like calling my old gf's for some real action. soon as I'm done, the feeling is gone and I remember why I dumped the wenches. it's like the little 'I wanna a cigarette' flash that goes thru my peabrain every now and then. It's just a fleeting thought...don't mean shit.

whiskeybreath said:

face it, sex sells

whenever I'm choking the chicken I feel like calling my old gf's for some real action. soon as I'm done, the feeling is gone and I remember why I dumped the wenches. it's like the little 'I wanna a cigarette' flash that goes thru my peabrain every now and then. It's just a fleeting thought...don't mean shit.

Wow. That's the most beautiful, eloquent way I've heard anyone describe their other hand.