erik

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

thats over by the bridge creek wall....

go check it out....it is an adventure area....we shuld keep it that way............

just remember to place a line of bolts up every route you climb so i can easily determine what is still unclimbed to claim FIRST ASCENTS rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

just remember to place a line of bolts up every route you climb so i can easily determine what is still unclimbed to claim FIRST ASCENTS
rolleyes.gif" border="0

actually we rap bolted the whole thing 3 ft sqaure......we have named and graded all the routes....next stop is to actually send them......

rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

actually we rap bolted the whole thing 3 ft sqaure......we have named and graded all the routes....next stop is to actually send them......

rolleyes.gif" border="0

Vantage Style???? Shouldnt you put in an escalator to the crag too, and a booth selling sunscreen and massages?

quote:

actually we rap bolted the whole thing 3 ft sqaure......we have named and graded all the routes....next stop is to actually send them.

Too late dude. I went up there yesterday and stole all the hangers.

stay away from any significant crags in the icicle or tumwater...they are dangerous dirty and not worth the walk....trust the guide books which pay no head to these rubble piles..i will trundle giant piles of rubble onto your head and fill your eye sockets with piss if i catch you up there...they suck...you would have to be an idiot to walk for an hour and a half to choke on vistas of the entire stuart range while sitting on flowered ledges and climb continuous crack systems for hundreds or even a thousand feet without needing fixed gear...there are better climbs on snow creek, go there......

I GUESS i should mention alllll the ticks...i mean i think the tick mother ship crashed up thar in those hills and waves of them just walk down the hill to suck the blood...the blood...the blood....

o the horror......

think ticks think ticks think ticks!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

I GUESS i should mention alllll the ticks...think ticks think ticks think ticks!!!!!!!!!!

i hate those blood thirsty bitches...they swarm you on all those belay ledges and make the outing such misery. if the view wasn't so goood i would probably never inflict such menace to myself...and by-the-way...cappellini's dog is a scary wolf in disguise...ever watch bugs bunney show?? wink.gif" border="0[Wazzup][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

You're probably right. Now that I think of it, the worst I ever had was still pretty damned good.

But would they share?

get your own cobras beyotch...specialed-coltrane would byte roxy in halferik-you are so gay like rayhey viktor- for your new guidebook you should say the only crag in leav worth the walk is snow creek crag...the others are way too scary and theres even no trail... shocked.gif" border="0 everyone else should just stay in colorade [laf] otherwise try something else like basketweaving...lessons consult retroweakous...he's a pro... [Moon][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: Szyjakowski ]

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:
Yeah. And keep him away from my sausage too.
mad.gif" border="0

wink.gif" border="0

i dunno retro you might like it, all i ever hear from ray and ben is that ohhh coltrane can get down!!!!! and blow that horn like no ones bidness......