bored of spraying?

arlen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just doing the tight-fisted bird, which always looks strange. Cool guys keep it loose, letting the fingers extend to the second knuckle, to show that they are saying fuck you, but aren't truly perturbed. As in, "You're a fuck-up, but I'm not gonna get all tense about it."

glacier said:

iain said:

guy looks like E.T. if you ask me.

"Fook you, Elliot." - E.T.

My preference is to yell 'Sorry about your penis!" at H2 drivers, then park my exceedingly dirty 2wd pickup next to their immaculately clean vehicles in parking lots.

I think the same thing about those raised full sized trucks with all the flair and stuff. They're compensating...

I call bullshit. Hot boats, trick trucks, sports cars, shit like that .... don't necessarily equate to 'penis power'. If a guy's got the money and the inclination to have toys like that, I say more power to him. The naysayers are just jealous. Shit, when I see a dude cruising' I-5 in a Ferrari, I don't think about his dick, I think what a lucky sum-bitch he is to have the coin for a ride like that.

ehmmic said:

Dru said:

a guy with a big package doesnt need toys, he's got the real thing.

ps ladies i drive a subaru! nothing to prove smirk.gif

Maybe you and Layton shoudl get together. You seem to have similar "needs" at the moment. wink.gif

my needs are satisfied, according to the maslow heirarchy i am working on my wants right now.

nothing wrong with a little bit of advertising now to enhance future bliss smileysex5.gif