More good quotes?

Dru

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"GET HIGH HERE"

Graffiti chisled into the stucco of the back wall of the gym at my highschool in south Los Angeles where the surfers hung out.

The irony was that it was right next to an adjoining pillar that formed a wide fist crack that led 15' up to a six inch ledge. Manteling on to that you could reach a solid pipe drain. A couple of quick lie back moves allowed you to reach a shallow finger crack from which you could pull to a vent pipe and reach the roof about 35 feet up. The surfers never climbed it but after spending afternoons at Stony Point and weekends at Suicide & Taquitz I finally soloed it in my junior year.

To think that I didn't really understand what they were talking about until college at Humboldt State. cool.gif" border="0[laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Terminal Gravity:
"GET HIGH HERE"(snip)To think that I didn't really understand what they were talking about until college at Humboldt State.
cool.gif" border="0[laf]

I once saw a bud at HSU that someone referred to as a "donkey dick". It was that big. It only cost me thirty bucks and it was goood!

Ahem...By "bud" I mean the flower of a cannabis indicus plant.

[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: ScottP ]

"Choose life" would be to easy...

Tommy: Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?

Renton: It's shite being Scottish, we're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth. The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate English. I don't their just wankers, we on the other hand are colonized by wankers, can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by we're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in Tommy and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.

Hell, DMM is all I am gonna add to this!

"Dare to Fail"

"Every man dies but not every man has lived" Braveheart

"Men are not made strong by winning easy battles but by losing hard fought ones"

"Nothing is imposible until it is tried"Laton Kor, I think

"How far do we take this?""The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as needed." -The Boonedock SaintsGood movie!

I am amused by the simplicity of this game, please bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

Jedi

3:00 AM.

The Sidhe drift through my mind on a crisp cold wind, were salmon swimSpeaking in tongues that are licking my wounds; Still unseen by those of weak heartsMy blood slides through the crack of hate to see the light The light of a brighter starLight that frogs hop through and my space feels it tooThe sleepless hour of eternity drags at my painCatching the moan of need on my shirtThis shirt I can not take offStill no sleep till I seeSeeing no sleepThis hour of three

Country smile.gif" border="0