We've done these before, but ...

allthumbs

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott, do I need to point out that the test was designed by Libertarians? The goal is to push as many as possible into the Libertarian end of the pool (which is why over 30% of respondents wind up there), and shake up the way people think of themselves. Dustin, maybe you really are a liberal and just never knew it, it must be time to come out of the closet.

Off_White said:

Scott, do I need to point out that the test was designed by Libertarians? The goal is to push as many as possible into the Libertarian end of the pool (which is why over 30% of respondents wind up there), and shake up the way people think of themselves. Dustin, maybe you really are a liberal and just never knew it, it must be time to come out of the closet.

i am aware of that, but at the same time. most people who say they are conservatives really dont know what the fuck they are talking about. especially if they are blue collar conservatives. how you can be that i do not know. it helps to read the FAQ section of the website too. the only true conservatives i know about are thsoe that are in office or those that make 100's of millions of dollars. i think that amending the processes of election would be a great step for this country as voters are aingst laden when they are, as someone pointed out earlier "voting for the lesser of two evils" it is time to fix that and finally be able to support a candidate rather than merely voting against a candidate.

scott_harpell said:

Off_White said:

i am aware of that, but at the same time. most people who say they are conservatives really dont know what the fuck they are talking about. especially if they are blue collar conservatives. how you can be that i do not know. it helps to read the FAQ section of the website too. the only true conservatives i know about are thsoe that are in office or those that make 100's of millions of dollars. i think that amending the processes of election would be a great step for this country as voters are aingst laden when they are, as someone pointed out earlier "voting for the lesser of two evils" it is time to fix that and finally be able to support a candidate rather than merely voting against a candidate.

young idealist you are tongue.gif read what trask responded to me with

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

scott_harpell said:

Off_White said:

young idealist you are tongue.gif read what trask responded to me with

i am not an idealist. i just see through the shit that is going on. most people hate the liberals and merely vote for conservatives but are in all actuality libertarians. i see the libertarian party as similar to the goings on in canada. many libertarian principles are going into effect there including the decriminalization of victim-less crimes. it is not idealist to aspire to give the people a real choice instead of forcing one of two evils (and yes i think liberals are evil) on the voting populace. Neither party holds a majority, yet we are "strongly conservative" or strongly liberal." we are all suckers if we let politicians suck us into this partisan bull-shit. that is not being idealist; that is being rational.

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Dustin_B said:

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

GOOD GOD you have less to do in your life than I have in mine shocked.gif

Dustin_B said:

you obviously know nothing about being conservative son... try this. put no in all the first collum and no in teh second... that is conservative. scary what yo uare supporting as a conservative and as a liberal if'n you ask me. hellno3d.gif

Dustin_B said:

Need I remind you that I am at work?

PS - I didn't try "every" combo, just like 4 random times picking conservative answers in different variations.

Edited by Dustin_B

you obviously know nothing about being conservative son... try this. put no in all the first collum and no in teh second... that is conservative. scary what yo uare supporting as a conservative and as a liberal if'n you ask me.

That was what I tried first, no dice.

Edited by Dustin_B

Dustin_B said:

Dustin_B said:

Need I remind you that I am at work?

wink.gifya and.... wink.gif