• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
willstrickland

Did someone say Mounties????

IMG16.JPG

while Jed and Roscoe meticulously comb their packs for the ten essentials, Brenda, delirious with HAPE but blinded by summit fever, drops her pack and begins an ill-fated sprint for the summit.

yelrotflmao.gif Too fuckin funny!

Holy shit this thread is funny! We need a Mounties forum.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

BTW, isn't that dude in the red Dave_Schuldt?! hahaha.gif

cowboy.jpg

Mommy? MOMMY? OMG I can't find my Mommy! someome please help my, I have to go wee wee and I can't find my mommy....

101-0105_IMG.jpg

"The rabbit goes around the tree and back through the hole...NO YOU FOOL! THE OTHER HOLE!"

Guy in yellow parka: "Are you hot?"

Guy in green parka: "Yeah"

Guy in foreground: "Why am I carrying the fencepost again? My kidney is killing me"

This is the funniest shit ever!

OMFG, seriously laughing aloud in the office and Im getting looks!

My Attempt:

pilchuck_35.JPG

As always, the group decides to send Larry down first so that he carves the perfect half pipe

Overnight_W108.jpg

carl 'eyewear is very important' smith is almost prepared for the journey across the parking lot to the trailhead register box. he only needs his helmet.

Doesn't this ever get boring?

i read this trhead for the first time yesterday and almost pissed myslef laughing. it is much like picking on the kids who rode the short bus though.

101-0105_IMG.jpg

........................................................................... snaf.gif.. snaf.gif.................... snaf.gif

............................................................................. snaf.gif... snaf.gif.................... snaf.gif

................................................................................ snaf.gif.... snaf.gif.................... snaf.gif

Once the snaffles take off with cracked I (guy in blue helmet) will show you all how to place this picket Geek_em8.gif

Doesn't this ever get boring?

No.

I laughed my ass off at the first 500 posts, but by now the captions are getting lame.

Then write some of your own, gortboy.

I laughed my ass off at the first 500 posts, but by now the captions are getting lame.

This one dosent even need a caption though

315190-aidsuperstars.jpg

Those aren't mounties, those are boealpers! Are all of these groups being thrown into one catagory called mounties? now thats not fair to the other groups!

Yes it's fair. Stop whining, start making funnies. I think by now you should realize that the usage of "Mounties" is basically a brand-name cum generic, like band-aids, jello, or coke. Mountie = group of learning newbies that are easy for us to make fun of. We are laughing with them. Not at them smile.gif

That snaffleteam by Rainierwon is GREAT thumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gif