willstrickland

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

101-0105_IMG.jpg

........................................................................... snaf.gif.. snaf.gif.................... snaf.gif

............................................................................. snaf.gif... snaf.gif.................... snaf.gif

................................................................................ snaf.gif.... snaf.gif.................... snaf.gif

Once the snaffles take off with cracked I (guy in blue helmet) will show you all how to place this picket Geek_em8.gif

I laughed my ass off at the first 500 posts, but by now the captions are getting lame.

This one dosent even need a caption though

315190-aidsuperstars.jpg

Those aren't mounties, those are boealpers! Are all of these groups being thrown into one catagory called mounties? now thats not fair to the other groups!

Yes it's fair. Stop whining, start making funnies. I think by now you should realize that the usage of "Mounties" is basically a brand-name cum generic, like band-aids, jello, or coke. Mountie = group of learning newbies that are easy for us to make fun of. We are laughing with them. Not at them smile.gif

That snaffleteam by Rainierwon is GREAT thumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gif