Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

minx said:

i'll be crackin a whip around here now evils3d.gif i've decided that during my reign of terror there will be 5 things that will result in banning:

1) 3 misspellings in one post and you're out

2) if i'm bored at work, i will randomly ban people just for the entertaining wrath filled PMs

3) the mere mention of erik and his mercurial bannings, just b/c i'm sick of hearing about it, will get you banned

4) trask will be banned at random intervals just to amuse me and his avatar pics might occasional be switched just for fun

5) failure to buy me a beer will result in embarrassing edits of your posts and occasional banning.

in addition to the above, just so you guys know, i'll delete and/or ban based on the following

-any specific reference to the details of another members private life/personal info

-any kiddie pron or graphic violence will be removed as soon as i see it.

-and the standard any threat of physical harm to someone will get yanked.

See what I'm talking about? Warlord.

Off_White said:

minx said:

i'll be crackin a whip around here now evils3d.gif i've decided that during my reign of terror there will be 5 things that will result in banning:

2) if i'm bored at work, i will randomly ban people just for the entertaining wrath filled PMs

3) the mere mention of erik and his mercurial bannings, just b/c i'm sick of hearing about it, will get you banned

4) trask will be banned at random intervals just to amuse me and his avatar pics might occasional be switched just for fun

5) failure to buy me a beer will result in embarrassing edits of your posts and occasional banning.

in addition to the above, just so you guys know, i'll delete and/or ban based on the following

-any specific reference to the details of another members private life/personal info

exactly!!! and i don't want to see any posts about how you don't know why you're getting edited/deleted/banned...it's all there in black and white.

i'm downright vicious and arbitrary in my wrath so no more nonsense on spray hahaha.gif

minx said:

Off_White said:

minx said:

exactly!!! and i don't want to see any posts about how you don't know why you're getting edited/deleted/banned...it's all there in black and white.

i'm downright vicious and arbitrary in my wrath so no more nonsense on spray hahaha.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif