minx as maderator

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Minx never bothered me. I just dont agree with some details sometimes is all.

I should be moderator of spray. ALthough I am a major sprayer (a major reason) even I am willing to let the likes of unfavorables get the best deal... That includes erik and scrambler.

The deal is that not much editing or moderating is needed. It's probably suited perfectly for underachievers like myself.

Jon and Tim tip the scale and get with the program foos.

"If I were a moderator" by Fairweather:

If I were a moderator I would harrass, mock, belittle, and thoroughly humiliate those whom I deemed liberal, or otherwise disagreed with. Leftists would be banned outright.

If I were a moderator I would demand absolute loyalty and start a cc.com patriots club. Members would have to swear an allegiance to America, the Republican (or Libertarian) Party, and of course, to me.

I would gleefully announce Thursday nights as 'right-wing pub-club night' and Tacoma would host these events exclusively.

If I were a moderator I would organize conservative-only climbing trips. Blue-bags would not be allowed on these trips and prizes would be awarded for the foulest stool left rotting in a heavily traveled climbing corridor. All climbers would be required to carry guns. Big, big guns. Dogs would be welcome, but leashes forbidden. Each rope team would carry a boom box....

If I were a moderator......

the_finger.gif

catbirdseat said:

Rabbit-humping power grab. That's what it is.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!

i'll be crackin a whip around here now evils3d.gif i've decided that during my reign of terror there will be 5 things that will result in banning:

1) 3 misspellings in one post and you're out

2) if i'm bored at work, i will randomly ban people just for the entertaining wrath filled PMs

3) the mere mention of erik and his mercurial bannings, just b/c i'm sick of hearing about it, will get you banned

4) trask will be banned at random intervals just to amuse me and his avatar pics might occasional be switched just for fun

5) failure to buy me a beer will result in embarrassing edits of your posts and occasional banning.

in addition to the above, just so you guys know, i'll delete and/or ban based on the following

-any specific reference to the details of another members private life/personal info

-any kiddie pron or graphic violence will be removed as soon as i see it.

-and the standard any threat of physical harm to someone will get yanked.

Fairweather said:

"If I were a moderator" by Fairweather:

If I were a moderator I would harrass, mock, belittle, and thoroughly humiliate those whom I deemed liberal, or otherwise disagreed with. Leftists would be banned outright.

If I were a moderator I would demand absolute loyalty and start a cc.com patriots club. Members would have to swear an allegiance to America, the Republican (or Libertarian) Party, and of course, to me.

I would gleefully announce Thursday nights as 'right-wing pub-club night' and Tacoma would host these events exclusively.

If I were a moderator I would organize conservative-only climbing trips. Blue-bags would not be allowed on these trips and prizes would be awarded for the foulest stool left rotting in a heavily traveled climbing corridor. All climbers would be required to carry guns. Big, big guns. Dogs would be welcome, but leashes forbidden. Each rope team would carry a boom box....

If I were a moderator......

the_finger.gif

You know Fairweather, I think there may be a place for you in the Ashcroft Department of Justice......

marylou said:

And I think we can assume that sexual references toward women will be greated with a welcome retort, because really, sex is all that women are really good for. hellno3d.gif

marylou-look you and i clearly do not see eye to eye on this based on this post and your post earlier this evening in the climber's board.

yes, i'll reply with a witty retort if i can think of one. those things don't bother me. i don't take a sexual reference to mean that "because really, sex is all that women are really good for"

so be forewarned, that is not the type of thing i will moderate out of spray. the guys seem to handle it just fine when a chick makes a sexual reference about them. i will gladly remove any reference to you specifically that you'd like. just PM me.

i think you have a legit right to be annoyed w/some of the comments from one or two of the posters on this board directed at you personally. however, i don't think that there is the hatred of women on this board that you mentioned in another thread. some people, including a lot of women i know, find humor in some of the sexual references. we don't find it degrading. i'm sorry you do. i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to laugh about it and have fun w/it.

the truth is that when i've spent time w/the male posters on this board they've all been fun, good company, great climbing partners and very respectful. not once have i felt uncomfortable in a sexual context with any of them. i like some better than others but they've all been good guys.