• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
David_Parker

Crystal or Stevens on Monday

I'm heading to either one fairly early Monday morning 12-8. I can go either way. Anyone is welcome to join me if they want a ride. best to call 206-714-4300

Or Friday Crystal, same deal, but PM me instead of calling Parker. Probably Crystal, maybe Stevens if someone talks me into it, or perhaps Alpotal if it's open 'cuz I got one of them Seasoned Pass Midweek thingys.

Crystal if for sure my first choice of the three.

willstrickland said:

David_Parker said:

I can go either way. Anyone is welcome to join me...

I always wondered about you Parker. yelrotflmao.gif

Yup, I do! I can tele ski, fixed heel ski, or board with girls and boys! Yee-hawww!

Had a great day with my son. I kept asking him where he wanted to go and he just kept saying "I'll just follow you Dad!" Took him down Powder bowl face, hiked a little for freshies in Green Valley and through his first narrow little chute. Gotta love the fearlessness in some kids! He's my new ski bud for sure! rockband.gifrockband.gif