• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

We now have an absolute confirmed Idiot sighting

Holy shit Ray you hooked one! shocked.gif" border="0

Frankly I prefer to toke up at the PTA meetings and when greeting mothers at the door of Dru's Internet Daycare Facility.

I don't know about the best place.... but the best time I got high was on top of Three finger Jack during a solo... I was sitting on the ledge, kinda cuby hole like one to the south, where the wind wouldn't catch me... as soon as I put the pipe down two eagles swuped up from down below... they circled around the peak and I for, mustive been, ten to fifteen min.... they where almost within touching distance at times... It was truly an inlightening experiance... of coarse no one has as good of dope as us eugene hippies, so it took me an hour to get the balls up to climb down from the summit....

quote:

Originally posted by Country Jake:
of coarse no one has as good of dope as us eugene hippies,....

I know some hippies in Arcata and Vancouver who might disagree with you there. And my friend in my .sig, Smoke-a-pelli, he's got a pipe load of the Dhurban Poison goin', straight from the hippies of...Iowa. No kidding.