motivated?

scott_harpell

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! WAY MOTIVATED. Too bad it's too cold to even ice climb here. I can't imagine how bad the dinner plating gets at -25F.

Did a whole load of sets of 12 pullups yesterday. Some sets with a towel thrown over the bar...hanging on like ice tools. Some sets using the close-handed row attachment for the seated cable row thrown over the bar. Some regular palms away sets, some palms facing each other on parallel bars sets. Something like 9 sets total.

Some jackasses in the military gym I work out in like to play the one-upsmanship game. I'd complete a set of 12...after having already done a bunch of sets, and some dude who just walked in would walk up and do 14 or 15. rolleyes.gif"You wanna play suzie? Let's PLAY!"wazzup.gif So I knocked out a couple of one arms just to piss them off. GRRRRR!!!!! Testosterone battle.boxing_smiley.gif How big's your dick now suzie? the_finger.gif

MOTIVATED. Six espresso shots RRRRRRRRR!!!! MOOOOOTTTTIVATTTTEEEEDDD!!!!! rockband.gifrolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

• 10 months later...
Don't ever go to Alaska RUMR, you actually have to SKI to the climbs.

Don't worry special...i'll be going to thailand or australia or the french riviera (maybe the italian) or majorca, or siurana or maybe southafrica loooooong before i go to tundraville....