REI thread closed?

slothrop

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REI thread is re-opened right here! I seems like everyone has had the same crummy experiences with REI. Someone in the thread said it perfectly that REI would be happy selling nothing but fleece which they make a real good profit on, and only consider the climbing equipment as a bait to get you in to buy overpriced fleece and Nalgene bottles. I like the idea of creating a new co-op. Put em out of business. [Wazzup]

quote:

Originally posted by payaso:
Someone in the thread said it perfectly that REI would be happy selling nothing but fleece which they make a real good profit on, and only consider the climbing equipment as a bait to get you in to buy overpriced fleece and Nalgene bottles

Yeah I said that.

Ok here's the truth, REI wanted the thread closed so I said that I'd do it for a Land Rover running Windowz XP with a Mounties sticker on the back so I could drive it up to Muir this Saturday and tell Dan Larson he sucks. Obviously they fell for it.

Sheeit, nice work, jon. I think I'm going to start a thread on how much a new set of Friends and twin ropes and a rack of Express screws really really suck.

I actually had question relevant to the REI thread: one poster said that you can special order anything and it's dividendable, while another said that you can special order, but it's not dividendable and you have to pay a $25 fee for the special order. What's the scoop, yo? Jules?

I actually had question relevant to the REI thread: one poster said that you can special order anything and it's dividendable, while another said that you can special order, but it's not dividendable and you have to pay a $25 fee for the special order. What's the scoop, yo? Jules?[/QB]

sloth, I'll have to verify that. And I requested the original thread closed because I was hearing too much about it from the office. Go for it on this one, kay?! tongue.gif" border="0

She's lying don't trust her!!!!!!! I first asked for a humvee but they said no way so I settled for the Land Rover. I'll fit in just fine in Bellevue now. I pitched them the idea of the "mattp effortlessly cool alpine beta buddy" doll and I thinked they liked it. It's like hey alpine buddy what should we climb this weekend, pull the string, "let's do a rare line on Big Four!" YES!!!

quote:

Originally posted by jon:
She's lying don't trust her!!!!!!! I first asked for a humvee but they said no way so I settled for the Land Rover. I'll fit in just fine in Bellevue now. I pitched them the idea of the "mattp effortlessly cool alpine beta buddy" doll and I thinked they liked it. It's like hey alpine buddy what should we climb this weekend, pull the string, "let's do a rare line on Big Four!" YES!!!

C'mon, dude, tell the truth! They offered you a job!!! They said "Dump the thread, and we'll give you a cush job in the climbing department, and all the reefer you can smoke to lower you IQ!" and you snapped it up.

quote:

Originally posted by lizard brain:

C'mon, dude, tell the truth! They offered you a job!!! They said "Dump the thread, and we'll give you a cush job in the climbing department, and all the reefer you can smoke to lower you IQ!" and you snapped it up.

grin.gif" border="0 gawd, I love this site. Am I sick?