Room available for rent in Green Lake

Dustin_B

My roommate and I (both climbers) have a room available for rent in our house on Green Lake. It's a large house, ½ block from the lake on the north side. The room is quite large (its 2 rooms actually, a living room and attached bedroom) with private bath. There is plenty of parking in our driveway too. A few people on this site can vouch for the awesome-ness of our house. Rent is $650/month plus split utility, electric, gas bills (3 ways). We are looking for a non-smoker hellno3d.gif, non-drug user (sorry, no pot heads hellno3d.gif), clean (sorry, no dirt bags hellno3d.gif) male or female roommate. Prefer someone younger(ish) 20's to mid 30's (we're both mid-20s). Political affiliation not important yelrotflmao.gif. PM me for details if interested. I could post/send some digital pics.

By the way - I didn't know where to post this so I thought the climbing partners forum would be most appropriate. Looking for a 'live-in' climbing partner I guess...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin_B said:

thelawgoddess said:

what's wrong with dirtbags? yellaf.gif

dirtbags = no job = can't pay rent hellno3d.gif

(they are also stinky yelrotflmao.gif)

Some I know remember to shower at least once a week. Also dirtbags have their priorities straight. They're not chasing that all american dream handcuffed to their cubicle and the 8-6 job... They are living life. Here's to dirtbags... bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

ehmmic said:

Dustin_B said:

thelawgoddess said:

Some I know remember to shower at least once a week. Also dirtbags have their priorities straight. They're not chasing that all american dream handcuffed to their cubicle and the 8-6 job... They are living life. Here's to dirtbags... bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Thread drift...

True, but many 'great' climbers who are "living the life" also have their priorities straight and have jobs, own businesses, get married, have families, etc. and still climb a lot and climb hard. Twight and Boskoff come to mind. I don't know many dirtbag climbers who grow old without a job.

PS - that doesn't change the fact that I *am* handcuffed to my cube, but I work 7 to 4 dammit. Different stokes for different folks. thumbs_up.gif

Toast said:

Dustin_B said:

thelawgoddess said:

I resent that madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Toast - I'd hardly call you a dirtbag climber. You have a job, pay rent, have a car, shower on daily basis (I think). Plus if you were a dirtbag you'd climb a lot more than you do! boxing_smiley.gif

erik said:

is there a yard? becuase i could see that as a potential site to store of my small farm animals. and would you be willing to walk them on occasion down at the lake? i would be willing to offer another $50 a month.

t.i.a.

heavy petting zoo ??yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifpitty.gif

who is providing velcro gloves and high boots? smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

Edited by glassgowkiss

jaee said:

Dustin_B said:

I don't know many dirtbag climbers who grow old without a job.

fred.gif

p.s. Bush sucks.

I think Beckey has a 'job'. He has authored several books, obviously, he is also consultant to the UW for something (I think) among other things. So my original statement still stands. rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

Mods - can we move most of these posts to a new thread in the climber's board forum titled "what's wrong with dirtbag climbers?" Maybe starting with thelawgoddess’s first post.

Tis a good topic in its own right and my original thread is starting to drift.

Thanks.

thumbs_up.gif