Ed Viesturs Loves Microsoft!

gapertimmy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet dude... I wont a bunch of free computer gear and a nice fat check in return for a little publicety work... dude we're all climber, but we're obviouly all computer nerds as well... why not take the free stuff, the shit is just like having another toy for free or for the use of his name... power on...

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:
Man I want some laptops and xp products shipped to me asap
[big Drink]
Then I'll hawk em off for some expedition gear
wink.gif" border="0

So cant you just saunter down to the warehouse and sign yourself out a box of 'em for "testing" purposes? wink.gif" border="0

It's called "endorsement". Heck, if I could get endorsed for a climb to get all its requisite expenses paid for, I'd let any place endorse me. I'd even let Microsoft endorse me.

So, Ed Viesturs is having his next excursion funded or partially funded by Microsoft?

Mr. Viesturs can improve his climbing ability. But Microsoft Windows will always suck. If climbers locked up as much as Windows, there wouldn't be any climbers left. They'd all be in a pile down below on the talus.

Depends and a harness, now that is a look!

And think about it, no pooptube, no need to stop, just climb, climb, shit, climb...hmmm

anyhoo, I say if you can get free stuff for endorsing something and it isn't like a euthenasia kit for home use then more power to ya. If you have issues with the company or it's policies then don't endorse it and don't buy it, real simple.

mikerP.S.-see ya at JTree this weekend you posers!

Question is: who's endorsing who?

Viesturs: "Hey Gates, I'll say I use your product [who doesn't?], if you give me the money I need for my next big expedition."

Gates: "Sounds good. Be sure to wear the Microsoft logo on your helmet when you try for K2's summit."

V: "Does it matter then? Who's gonna see me? Besides, I don't think I'll wear a helmet for K2."

G: "Then be sure to wear the logo on your thermal underwear."

V: "But I won't be wearing any underwear. Never do."

G: "Damn! Uh, can I get my money back?"

quote:

Originally posted by Brock Landers:
Yer all jealous.

I'd endorse Depends if they paid me to go climbing.

WORD brock. I dunno, i just find it very humorous that msft is sponsoring a climber, thats all. first he was in vertical limit, now he's got billy g in is pocket

i'm jealous [hell no]

dude, you ALL know the real reason for the endorsement is because Viesturs wants to hook up super phatty computer shit so he can quit climbing and spend all his time here becoming a master cascade SPRAYER! [laf][laf][laf]

...and i agree, if i was a world class climber, not some fucking punter like i am, i'd let depends or castle super store or whoever sponsor me if it meant more $$ for more climbing!

peace.

quote:

Originally posted by offwidthclimber:
dude, you ALL know the real reason for the endorsement is because Viesturs wants to hook up super phatty computer shit so he can quit climbing and spend all his time here becoming a master cascade SPRAYER!

Who do you think schlangeschmecker is? shocked.gif" border="0[big Drink]