• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

I dunno

some pussy complainin to the mods about me

You should be grateful that the mods think highly enough of you to tell you want people are saying about you. Sounds like they figure if the dead horse argument worked to get rid of Dwayner, they'll try using it to get rid of you. Probably won't work.

fionaflaps said:

hello everybody. ive been a lurker for some time now and i decided it was time to say something. marylou, you seem so unhappy here, especially with a couple of the posters, so why dont you just leave? sorry if i cause a disturbance. wave.gif

Welcome Fiona! (see, we can be nice! tongue.gif)

She's hooked like the rest of us...

Hey, there's this weird thing about trask. If you send a PM to someone with his name mentioned? It seems he gets notified. I have had it happen three times, and recieved a the_finger.gif from him (so I don't know if he gets the actual message [it would be disturbing if he did]). Any other theories on this confused.gif

Didn't someone (pope maybe?) just describe one of our local sports as playing emotional Battleship, taking potshots at each other probing for soft spots? Sounds like someone just sunk your battleship there chum! You need to learn to cheat, move that thing around on your board and not betray the direct hit.

MisterE said:

Hey, there's this weird thing about trask. If you send a PM to someone with his name mentioned? It seems he gets notified. I have had it happen three times, and recieved a the_finger.gif from him (so I don't know if he gets the actual message [it would be disturbing if he did]). Any other theories on this confused.gif

That's very interesting MisterE. I know that moderators, Timmy and Jon can read PMs. Trask must have paid off one of them to rat on other people. They may even have a filter to collect PM's containing the word "trask". All you have to do is substitute an altered string, such as trashk or just refer to him by some other moniker, like the Grand Poobah of Penis Envy. Something like that.

Remember, everyone, treat your PM's like a public conversation.

catbirdseat said:That's very interesting MisterE. I know that moderators, Timmy and Jon can read PMs.

Remember, everyone, treat your PM's like a public conversation.

CBS, please stick to talking about things you know about. Tim and jon may be able to read your PMs, I'm not sure, but, for the last time... MODERATORS CAN NOT READ PMs. OK? rolleyes.gif