Last Time

Formaldehead

Last time I got my Necronomicon avatar banned, it was for "being a blood sucking whore". This time, no reason was given.

How am I expected to change my behavior in the future, if I don't know the reason I am being punished? Was it an obvious joke/troll posted to Spray? Was it a spray like post to another forum? Who banned me?

Banning someone for no stated reason is bullshit. It's completely arbitrary, and at the whim of the "moderators", who seem to tolerate any amount of bullshit, of any flavor, then suddenly ban someone for whatever reason. I'd also like to know who banned me, so that I may address them and their motivations personally.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is why moderators bother banning an avatar if they let you back in with a new one. What's the point of banning you in the first place? wazzup.gif

Ban banning. It's pointless.

Just remove the offensive message/image and keep on moderating. That's why they're called moderators, after all.

Formaldehead said:

Al_Pine said:

I didn't do it. Don't know who did.

But my guess as to the reason would be that you threatened to kill newbies. Maybe? wazzup.gif

Was that not a joke? Was that not clear, that the intention was to make a joke?

It was clear to me that you intended it as a joke, but apparently, there are things that you just can't joke about.

catbirdseat said:

Formaldehead said:

Al_Pine said:

But my guess as to the reason would be that you threatened to kill newbies. Maybe? wazzup.gif

It was clear to me that you intended it as a joke, but apparently, there are things that you just can't joke about.

I found out that my guess was wrong, so this particular path of discussion now appears moot. wave.gif

I would like to think it was for that assinine picture you posted of the plane crashing into the WTC as a giant seductress licked the towers. (Although I'm sure that wasn't the reason.) That was just as fucked up as Metalhead's picture.

Nevertheless, I hope the moderators will find it in their hearts to reinstate you as I don't believe in shutting down debate/ideas. Besides, you provide a nice contrast to Fairweather's voice of reason and common sense. grin.gif

Edited by Fairweather

Formaldehead said:

Al_Pine said:

I thought it was pretty clear that you were joking around but I also felt pretty good about clicking a few of these : the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif and a few of these : moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif as a response. Pretty lame post on your part, for sure, but getting banned seems harsh.